Some Days

6:43:00 PM


Good evening beautiful people, 

Hope your day had a little more character than mine. Spent a greater chunk of it in bed, two more hours trying to figure my bearing but i think i am good now, though totally tired...maybe it is my new project plus the work i am doing with the ministry of health towards World Health Day whose theme this year is Depression, Lets Talk



For the past couple of days, I have been doing no sleep days and today the script flipped to all sleep day. Well that is the way bipolar works (click to tweet it)

A post shared by Sitawa Wafula (@mymindmyfunk) on

PS; You can read a post i did for my beloved, trying to explain this bipolar life here

Sending love and light,
Sitawa Wafula‎

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your transparency with all your posts. It is refreshing.

    PS: The new look on here looks absolutely amazing. I love love it, better than the other one IMO. Go you!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe